Get The Fall Classes You Want: Register Now!

This coming fall CCV is going to Ireland, exploring forests around Vermont, learning to speak Italian, and getting a better grip on the world of Rock & Roll. And that’s just a handful of the 700+ courses we’re offering.

CCV Montpelier students check out a crustacean found in the North Branch River on an Aquatic Ecology field study.

No matter what your interests are or what you degree path is, we’ve got a course that’s right for you, at a location and time that fits your schedule, and at a lower cost per credit than any other college in Vermont.

The thing is, our fall classes fill up quickly…but fortunately for you, we’ve still got room because fall registration just got underway! So, if you want to explore the world, get to know Vermont a bit better, learn a language, or rock out, check out how we can help you do it.

Register Now!

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• “I completed my medical assisting certificate at CCV, planning to transfer into VTC’s nursing program. But I found that medical assisting work is a dead right fit for me. I am continuing for my associate in this program.”

Francoise Kahindo Medical Assisting Student
    CCV-Winooski