- Apply for VA Benefits
- Veteran and Military Resource Advisors
- Veteran & Military Benefits Summary (PDF)
- Request for Enrollment Certification Form
- Scholarships for Veteran & Military-Connected Students
- BAH Rate Tables
- Yellow Ribbon Application (PDF)
- Form to Transfer Benefits from/to Another College (PDF) All Chapters except 35
- Form to Transfer Benefits from/to Another College (PDF) Chapter 35 Only
- Request a Smart Pen
- Know Your Responsibilities
You’ve served your country, and CCV is proud to serve you. Our high-quality courses and small class sizes ensure you’re in the right place to enhance your skills, deepen your knowledge, and strengthen your employment prospects. CCV serves nearly 400 veteran and military students each semester, and all of them receive specialized support from our Veterans & Military Services Team. Whether it’s answering your questions, helping you navigate the steps to getting started or accessing your military education benefits, or helping you map your future plans and goals, CCV is here for you. We understand your needs and we’re honored you have chosen to pursue your academic career with us.
Enhanced services for military veterans at CCV are funded by the J. Warren and Lois McClure Foundation, the Hoehl Family Foundation, and other private donors. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.