CCV offers a quality education at the lowest cost of any college in Vermont and we are here to help you apply for and receive financial aid. Our comprehensive financial aid program can help you finance your education through grants, loans, and scholarships.

Whether you’re seeking a certificate or degree at CCV, or taking a few classes for personal enrichment, we offer lots of opportunities for financial assistance.

CCV is committed to using the Principles & Standards of the College Cost Transparency Initiative in its student financial aid offers. The Official Aid Offer will be available through Self-Service for students to view. Once a student’s offer has been generated, an e-mail will be sent to a student’s CCV e-mail.


2024-2025 FAFSA Updates

Beginning in the 2024–2025 financial aid year, the U.S. Department of Education has introduced the FAFSA Simplification Act, which streamlines the financial aid application process for students and families.

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) process is different from previous years. Learn more on our FAFSA Simplification page.

Ready to get started?

Apply today or contact us with any questions.