In today’s workplace, industry-recognized credentials carry earning power. Being skilled in specific areas makes you an asset to employers.
At CCV, we offer credentialing and training opportunities at our locations around the state and online. These programs have been designed from the ground up with input from Vermont employers on the skills and knowledge they’d like to see workers equipped with. Get credentialed, get trained, get your next promotion.
Health and Human Services
- ACRE (Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators) Certificate of Achievement
- Apprentice Addiction Professional
- Medical Assisting Apprenticeship
- Pharmacy Technician Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing Production Technician Apprenticeship
- Certified Production Technician (CPT)
- Quality Practices and Measurement
- Processes and Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production