CCV’s business programs prepare you for career options in fields as diverse as accounting, business, industry, government, education, and beyond. Follow a traditional curriculum to prepare for employment in a corporate setting, or choose courses that will help you develop the entrepreneurial skills necessary to own and operate your own small business. In the accounting and professional studies programs, gain skills for success in entry-level professional positions in a variety of settings. Whatever path you choose, you’ll be well positioned for the workforce or further education.
CCV programs are stackable, meaning they build on one another as you progress toward your goals. Individual classes can be applied to credentials, credentials to certificates, and certificates to degrees. Check out our certificate to degree maps and explore the stackable program options available to you.
- Digital Marketing
- Bookkeeping – digital credential
- Human Resource Specialist
- Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR)
- 21st Century Skills
- Startup 802: Entrepreneurship
- NACPB Accounting Certification
- NACPB Bookkeeping Certification
- Certified Customer Service Professional
- NACPB Certified Public Bookkeeper License
- NACPB Payroll Certification
- NACPB Quickbooks Online Certification
Did you know that nearly half of CCV graduates choose to continue their education beyond an associate degree? To make transfer seamless, easy, and affordable, CCV has agreements with other institutions across Vermont and throughout the region. Early planning can help you follow a clear transfer path.
In today’s workplace, industry-recognized credentials carry earning power. At CCV, we offer credentialing and training opportunities at our locations around the state and online. These programs have been designed from the ground up with input from Vermont employers on the skills and knowledge they’d like to see workers equipped with. Get credentialed, get trained, get your next promotion.
Credential and Training Benefits:
- Increased earning potential
- Industry-recognized credentials
- Earn while you learn
- Short-term program options
Business programs at CCV prepare you for careers such as:
- Payroll Administrator
- Staff Accountant
- Legal Assistant
- Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Visit our online catalog for complete and comprehensive program and course information.