Course Challenge is a Great Value
You pay a one-time course challenge fee which is equal to the cost of one CCV credit hour. There is no additional cost for the credits received through course challenge. You can challenge up to four CCV courses.
Competency Based Pathway
Standardized online course challenges exist for the following courses:
- ACC-101 Computerized Accounting
- BUS-1010 Introduction to Business
- BUS-2020 Principles of Management
- BUS-2230 Principles of Marketing
- CIS-2430 Spreadsheets
This competency based pathway option has a reduced rate of $150 for each of the five designated courses.
Course Challenge is a Good Option for You If You
- Learned on your own through in-service workshops, online courses, trainings, or self-study
- Have gained learning that is equivalent to a course offered at CCV
- Are confident you have the knowledge necessary to cover the course material
- Feel comfortable uploading and downloading files online
- Have discussed this option and have gotten approval from a CCV advisor
Ask a CCV Advisor, contact the Office of Prior Learning Assessment at 802-828-4064 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or attend a free information session. Information sessions are frequently offered either at CCV academic centers or through webinars.
Your Knowledge + Expertise
Equals College Credit!
Take our 5 minute assessment to see how you can save time & money toward college!