Need help with homework? Stuck on a problem? All enrolled CCV students have access to 24/7 on-demand, online tutoring available in all courses. Go to your Canvas course online (every class has one!) and find Tutor.com: 24/7 Online Tutoring. Click on the link. No further login necessary.
Get immediate support or drop off an essay for review. You can be talking to a tutor within minutes, at any time of day or night, or have an essay response within 12 hours. Students who use this service say they earn better grades, feel more confident, and are able to reach their goals sooner. At the beginning of each semester all students are granted 10 hours of tutoring, and more time can be requested through Angie Albeck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you sign in to Tutor.com, you’ll be able to:
- Connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors 24/7
- View replays and transcripts of previous sessions
- Drop off an essay for review and feedback
- Save your favorite tutors and set up tutoring appointments
- Take free practice quizzes to assess your skills
- Access tutoring help from your computer, mobile phone, or tablet
For questions, please contact Tutor.com Support or Angie Albeck at email@example.com.