- CCV Career Connections is a one-stop career portal for CCV students, alumni, and employers. Jobs and internships are posted regularly for the CCV community; you will also be able to access local, statewide and national networks of other jobs, all in one convenient location. Register to begin searching for professional opportunities.
- Vermont Internships is designed for students to connect with Vermont employers and land great internship opportunities in technical, creative, and business pursuits. Brought to you by the Vermont Technology Council.
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility has an excellent Intern Program offering many paid internships in Vermont.
- United Ways of Vermont is a list of links to all United Way members in each Vermont county. Contact these organizations to learn more about volunteer and field experiences, and service learning opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your career and internship opportunities with CCV students. CCV is here to assist you in finding the most qualified CCV candidate for your organization’s growth and success.
- Post your job and internship opportunities FOR FREE on CCV Career Connections. Open an account by registering, and post opportunities as they become available.
- Additionally, we offer student bulletin board job postings and on-campus recruiting opportunities for employers to connect with our qualified pool of CCV student and alumni candidates. For more information contact the Student Support Services Office at 802-828-3024 or email@example.com.
- Also consider posting your job to the Vermont Technology Council’s Vermont Internships – designed to connect students and Vermont employers.