Students must make payment arrangements prior to the start of the term in order to maintain their registration in classes. The following information is meant to help students determine the payment option that is best for them.
CCV accepts cash, check, and credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express). Please note that any outstanding bill from the Vermont State Colleges may prevent you from enrolling at CCV.
Questions? Visit our Student Finance Frequently Asked Questions page for detailed information about how to view your bill, make a payment, set up a payment plan, or set up an authorized user. You may also contact the Student Accounts office at 802.262.6558 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view your student account information and print up-to-date statements through the Portal using the Self Service module. You will also be notified via email when a new monthly statement is available on the VSC Bill Payment site. This is the only student billing location accessible to authorized users. These statements are uploaded on the 10th of each month, or the following business day. To be sure you receive electronic reminders, verify your email address once you’ve logged into the Portal.
Make an Online Payment
Credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks are accepted online. Follow these steps to view and pay your bill online:
- Using your portal login information, sign in to the VSC Bill Payment site.
- Select “Make Payment” from the home page
Mail a Payment
Send checks to:
PO Box 489
Montpelier, VT 05601-0489
Pay in Person
**Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Pay in Person is available by appointment only. Please call your local center to make arrangements.**
Cash, checks, debit cards, and credit cards are accepted at all CCV centers.
CCV offers their students the option to set up a payment plan. Details of the plan are:
- Divides cost into affordable monthly payments
- Interest free
- Non-refundable $30 enrollment fee due at setup
- Number of installments varies depending on when you enroll in the plan
- Payments are due on the 15th of each month following enrollment
- Payments can be made online by electronic check or debit/credit card
- Note: It is important to check the installments section to ensure your payment was properly applied to your account.
- Payments can be scheduled ahead of time
- There is a 15-day grace period after which a late fee of $15 is applied to past due installments
Enroll in a Plan
- Using your portal login information, sign in to the VSC Bill Payment site
- Select “Payment Plan” from the home page
Third Party Payment
If your employer or an agency is assisting you with tuition or other charges, complete and return an Agency/Employer Payment Form. Please download and save the form to your computer before entering your information.
Students who have completed their AmeriCorps term of service can use their AmeriCorps education award funds to pay for educational expenses at CCV. Educational expenses include:
- The “Cost of Attendance” (COA) for a degree or certificate-granting program of study at a Title IV school. The COA may include tuition, books and supplies, transportation, room and board, and other expenses. Each Title IV school’s financial aid office determines their students’ COA based upon standard U.S. Department of Education guidance.
- Educational expenses for non-degree courses, such as continuing education courses or workshops offered by Title IV schools. Educational expenses that can be paid normally include tuition and fees, books, and supplies, as determined by the school’s administrative office.
- As part of the Service Year Alliance, CCV offers 3 matching academic year awards of up to $1,000 each. They are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- Eligible AmeriCorps participants should submit their education award requests using the online registration available at www.nationalservice.gov/resources/ed-award/school.
Learn more about your responsibilities in the
Student Financial Obligations Policy.