It is important that you know:
- If you see something, you should say something. We want you to report concerning behaviors.
- The College takes these reports seriously, and we will evaluate each report we receive.
- It is important that you report concerns in a timely manner.
We have created a CIT Challenging Situation Rubric to serve as a guide when you encounter or witness concerning behaviors.
Worried about the safety and well-being of a student?
- Behavior changes
- Threats of self-harm
Witnessing actions that violate CCV policy?
- Disruptive behavior
- Inappropriate behavior
- Threatening behavior
Aware of unwanted or abusive behavior including relationship violence, sexual assault, stalking, discrimination, and harassment?
- Domestic or dating violence
- Sexual assault
- Sexual harassment
Noticing different treatment based on a person’s identity?
- Being treated unfairly
- Campus climate issues
- VT Sexual Violence Hotline
- VT Domestic Violence Hotline
- VT Suicide Prevention Hotline
- VT U Matter Suicide Prevention Program
- VT Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services: Sexual Assault
- VT Victim Services Directory
- Additional Resources