In order to maintain your registration in your classes, you must make satisfactory payment arrangements prior to the start of the semester classes. The information provided in this section will help you understand your bill and choose the payment method that is right for you.
CCV accepts cash, check, and credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express). You may also view and pay your bill online. Please note that any outstanding bill from the Vermont State Colleges may prevent you from enrolling at CCV. Please contact the CCV business office at 802-828-2800 for additional information.
Make an Online Payment
As a CCV student you can now view your bill, sign up for e-refunds, or make a payment on CCV’s Portal. To be sure you receive e-payment reminders, verify your correct email address once you’ve logged into the portal. You will be notified via email when a new statement is available on Web Services. Generally, statements are uploaded and accessible through Web Services on the 1st and 15th of each month, or the following business day. To access your bill go to Web Services, select Student Billing/Financials, Make A Payment/View Your Bill. Learn more about your responsibilities in the Student Financial Obligations Policy.
How to find your ebill:
- Log on to CCV’s student Portal at https://portal.ccv.edu.
- Click on the Web Services tab on the lower left side of the page.
- Choose “Students.”
- Click on “Make A Payment/View Your Bill” under “Financial Information.”
- Click on the “My Account” button.
- Log in to “Students and Staff” using your Portal username and password.
Please note all bills will be distributed electronically.
To make a payment:
- Click on the “Make a payment” option on the “Current Account Status” tab.
To view your statement:
- Click on the “eBills” tab.
- New statements will be uploaded and accessible on the 15th of each month.
Set up direct deposit for refund checks:
- Click on the “Create a Refund Profile” tab and set up a Payment Profile.
- Be sure to check the “Refund Option” box at the bottom of the screen.
Note: This does NOT authorize CCV to make any withdrawals from your savings or checking account.
- If you have questions about e-billing, please contact the CCV business office at 802-828-2800 or email email@example.com.
CCV offers a Vermont State College-wide payment plan. This interest free payment plan option is a smart way to pay for your education at CCV. The payment plan is not a loan; it is a way for you to spread the cost of your education at CCV into affordable monthly payments.
- Enroll online through Web Services
- A one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 will be applied to your account for each semester you utilize a payment plan.
- The number of installments depends on the timing of your enrollment in the plan.
- Payments are due on the 15th of each month following your enrollment.
- Payments can be made online through Web Services by electronic check, debit, or credit card. It is important to check the installments section to ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account.
- Payments can be scheduled for automatic deduction from your checking or savings account.
- A late fee of $15 will be applied for payments not received by the due date.
- Bill payment frequently asked questions.
Third Party Payment
If your employer or an agency is assisting you with tuition, you’ll need to complete an authorization form. In some cases, students pay tuition at the beginning of the course and are reimbursed by their employer upon satisfactory completion of the course. Some social service agencies assist clients with college expenses as part of a rehabilitation or training program. Clients of these agencies should discuss financial assistance policies with an agency counselor.