Buy New Textbooks
For online classes and all locations except Winooski:
- Order through EdMap online at https://myid.vsc.edu/sso/edmap/Login/CCV
Note: Use your regular CCV login – you will no longer need a separate EdMap login*
- Order by phone: 1-800-274-9104
- Order by fax: 1-800-274-9105
- View our textbook ordering instructions
For classes in Winooski:
- Purchase at the University of Vermont Bookstore in person
- Order online at http://uvmbookstore.uvm.edu
- Order by phone: 802-656-3290
You are responsible for ordering books and materials and for bringing them to class. Order early!
Buy and Sell Used Books
Check the CCV Marketplace in the student portal for opportunities to buy and sell used textbooks.
Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks
You may charge up to $500 of your textbook expenses against your financial aid if:
- You have enough financial aid to cover the semester tuition and fees.
- You purchase your books from EdMap or the UVM bookstore.
1. Complete the CCV Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks form (FAAPT) for the appropriate semester. You will receive an email with the status of your request and further instruction.
2. When the bookstore is open, order your books up to the authorized amount, which will appear as a credit. You will need to pay any remaining balance at the time of order.