Federal & State Grants

Federal Pell Grants

Students who have not received a bachelor’s degree may be eligible for this federal grant program. The amount of the award will depend on your expected family contribution resulting from the FAFSA and enrollment status. CCV will communicate your Pell Grant eligibility to you.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

SEOG is awarded by the college to students with high financial need. The amount of the SEOG award will depend on your financial need and enrollment status. CCV has limited SEOG funds.

Vermont Student Assistance Corporation Incentive Grant

VSAC awards this grant to Vermont residents enrolled full or part-time in degree programs based on financial need and enrollment status. There is no specific deadline, but it is always best to apply early before funds run out. For more information, visit the VSAC website.

Vermont Student Assistance Corporation Non-Degree Grant

This grant is awarded by VSAC to Vermont residents enrolled in a continuing education program based on financial need to help with tuition and fee costs. Awards are made on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, visit the VSAC website.

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

  • "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

    Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member