Only the FAFSA is required of every applicant. We will contact you if you need to complete any of the other listed forms.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – CCV’s school code is 011167
- Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks Form (FAAPT) – CCV login required
2021 – 2022 Forms
(Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022 semesters)
- 21-22 Dependent Household Size
- 21-22 Independent Household Size
- 21-22 Parent Tax Non-Filer Statement Form
- 21-22 Student Tax Non-Filer Statement Form
- 21-22 Spouse Tax Non-Filer Statement Form
- 21-22 Tax Filer Instructions
- 21-22 High School Completion Status
- 21-22 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances – Dependent
- 21-22 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances – Independent
- 21-22 Verification of Independent Status
- 21-22 Dependency Override Appeal
- 21-22 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
If you or your parents’ financial situation has been negatively impacted in 2021 due to COVID-19, CCV and VSAC may be able to help. Additional state and federal grant funds may be available to you.
Vermont residents may contact VSAC about State grant opportunities at 1-800-882-4166, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by logging into MyVSAC and selecting Work with Grants.
For additional federal grant opportunities, please complete the “20/21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances” form and contact your local financial aid counselor.