Only the FAFSA is required of every applicant. We will contact you if you need to complete any of the other listed forms.

2023 – 2024 Forms
(Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 semesters)

Electronic Forms (RECOMMENDED)
VSC username and password is required.

Paper Forms

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Form – Electronic (RECOMMENDED)

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Form – PDF

If you or your parents’ financial situation has been negatively impacted due to COVID-19, CCV and VSAC may be able to help. Additional state and federal grant funds may be available to you.

Vermont residents may contact VSAC about State grant opportunities at 1-800-882-4166, by emailing, or by logging into MyVSAC and selecting Work with Grants.

For additional federal grant opportunities, please complete the “20/21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances” form and contact your local financial aid counselor.

Ready to get started?

Apply today or contact us with any questions.