ADJUSTED SUMMER BUILDING HOURS:
June 24 – August 12:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Special Building Hours:
Friday, 7/12: 8:00am – 9:00pm | Saturday/Sunday, 7/13 & 7/14: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday, 8/9: 8:00am – 9:00pm | Saturday/Sunday, 8/10 & 8/11: 8:30am – 5:30pm
August 12 – August 30:
- Building hours to be announced
Welcome to CCV St. Albans! Our center recognizes students have busy schedules and we strive to meet those needs by offering both day and evenings classes. Our student resource advisors, financial aid counselor, tutors, and staff are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments – This will be your first meeting with your Advisor to make a plan for how CCV can help you achieve your goals. After applying, call the center to get started!
- Registration Information – Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with an advisor. Returning students may register via email, phone, or register online!
- Financial Aid – Apply for financial aid as soon as possible and make an appointment with our financial aid counselor, Mark McGinnis, at 802-524-6541.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.