Updated Center Hours for Summer 2021:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the St. Albans center is currently not open to the public.
Reception staff will be available Monday - Friday via phone at 802-524-6541.
*Extended phone reception hours available until 4:30pm by calling the central line at 802-828-2800.
Welcome to CCV St. Albans! Our center recognizes students have busy schedules and we strive to meet those needs by offering both day and evenings classes. Our student resource advisors, financial aid counselor, tutors, and staff are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments: This will be your first meeting with your Advisor to make a plan for how CCV can help you achieve your goals. After applying, call the center to get started!
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with an advisor. Returning students may register via email, phone, or register online!
- Financial Aid: Apply for financial aid as soon as possible and make an appointment with our financial aid counselor, Mark McGinnis, at 802-524-6541.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.