ANNOUNCEMENTS: BETWEEN SEMESTER HOURS –
- August 14 – 16 : 8:00a – 4:30p
- August 17: 8:00a – 4:00p
- August 20-21: 8:00a – 4:30p
- August 22-23: 8:00a – 6:00p
- August 24: 8:00a – 4:00p
- August 27-28: 8:00a – 4:30p
- August 29-30: 8:00a – 6:00p
- August 31: 8:00a – 4:00p
Welcome to CCV St. Albans! Our center recognizes students have busy schedules and we strive to meet those needs by offering both day and evenings classes. Our student resource advisors, financial aid counselor, tutors, and staff are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments – This will be your first meeting with your Advisor to make a plan for how CCV can help you achieve your goals. After applying, call the center to get started!
- Registration Information – Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with an advisor. Returning students may register via email, phone, or register online!
- Financial Aid – Apply for financial aid as soon as possible and make an appointment with our financial aid counselor, Mark McGinnis, at 802-524-6541.
- Learning & Career Center – Our Learning & Career Center is a convenient and comfortable space where you can quietly study, meet with peers or get assistance from an academic tutor. Computer/Space access is available during business hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment with a tutor, call 802-524-6541.