Welcome to CCV Springfield. With our convenient location just outside of downtown, and extensive online learning options, you don’t have to travel far to access our degree and certificate programs, workforce education and secondary education initiatives, continuing education opportunities, and academic and veterans support services.
CCV’s academic center and classrooms are located on the third floor of the Howard Dean Education Center 307 South Street, adjacent to Springfield High School.
CCV parking is in the front parking lots closest to the front door of HDEC. The back doors to HDEC are locked between the hours of 7:30am and 3:00pm.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Rye Davis to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.