Apply for 2020 College to Career: Medical Assistant Program through Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital (BMH) and Community College of Vermont (CCV) are, once again, offering an accelerated program to prepare qualified candidates for jobs as medical assistants. Enrollment in the one semester program will be limited to twenty participants. Classes will be held on the CCV Brattleboro campus, and all clinical aspects of the course work will be completed at BMH.As part of the joint initiative, BMH is providing full scholarships for eight successful applicants to the program.
Scholarship recipients will have their CCV tuition covered and will be hired as Medical Assistants at BMH upon successful completion of the academic program.
Contact CCV-Brattleboro, 802-254-6370, for more information.
Welcome to CCV Brattleboro—with our convenient Brattleboro location and extensive online learning options, you don’t have to travel far to access our degree and certificate programs, workforce education, secondary education initiatives, continuing education opportunities, and academic and veterans support services.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us at call 802-254-6370 to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online! Registration Hours: Monday –Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm and Friday 9am – 4pm.
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time.
United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.