Spring 2019 Learning & Career Center Hours
View our Learning & Career Center Hours
Exciting Programs in Bennington!
CCV Bennington launches the College Ready! Program to assist juniors and seniors at Mount Anthony Union High School in preparing for college. Through a series of free workshops, hands-on coaching, and practice sessions, students will have access to tools and information that will assist in the college process. View additional information here.
Sign up for the Start-Up 802 Entrepreneurship Program in Bennington. Develop your entrepreneurial mindset and learn what it takes to start a small business.
Enroll Now in CCV’s Certified Public Bookkeeping Pathway
Classes offered in Bennington.
Welcome to CCV Bennington!
Our academic center is proudly located downtown on Main Street and serves over 450 degree, certificate and continuing education students. Call or stop by to schedule a new student advising appointment with an academic advisor and financial aid counselor who can help you get started.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us at call 802-447-2361 to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Registration Hours: Monday –Thursday: 9am – 4:00pm and Friday 9am – 4:00pm. Please call if you need later registration times.
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you.
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time.
United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.