Welcome to CCV Bennington!
Our academic center is proudly located downtown on Main Street and serves over 450 degree, certificate and continuing education students. Call or stop by to schedule a new student advising appointment with an academic advisor and financial aid counselor who can help you get started.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us at call 802-447-2361 to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Registration Hours: Monday –Thursday: 9am – 4:00pm and Friday 9am – 3:00pm. Please call if you need later registration times.
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you.
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time.
United Way Resource Coordinator: Connie Beal is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Connie at 802-881-4218.