Welcome to CCV Bennington!
Our academic center is proudly located downtown on Main Street and serves over 450 degree, certificate and continuing education students. Call or stop by to schedule a new student advising appointment with an academic advisor and financial aid counselor who can help you get started.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us at call 802-447-2361 to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Registration Hours: Monday –Thursday: 9am – 4:00pm and Friday 9am – 4:00pm. Please call if you need later registration times.
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you.
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time.
United Way Resource Coordinators: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.