- Covid-19 Resources
- Covid-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Vermont Department of Health Novel Coronavirus Webpage
- CCV Restart Plan
- COVID Exposure Control Plan
- COVID Support VT
- General Resources for Students
- Procedures for Accessing CCV Centers – Spring 2021
- Food Assistance Resources
- Translated Materials about Coronavirus (See Resources)
- Public WiFi Hotspots in Vermont
- FFCRA – Employee Rights
CCV remains committed to providing a healthy learning environment and will continue to follow state guidance and CDC safety protocols.
The federal Public Health Emergency for COVID-19 ends May 19, 2023. In keeping with this transition, COVID vaccinations are no longer required.
We strongly encourage all of our learning community to stay aware of the latest vaccination and booster recommendations and to be considerate of the needs of those around us. Vaccines and boosters help the College limit teaching and learning disruptions, reduces potential COVID exposures, and add yet another safeguard for our learning community.
For more information on getting vaccinated in Vermont, visit https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine/getting-covid-19-vaccine.
Covid-19 Communications to CCV community, students, faculty, and staff.