- Covid-19 Resources
- Covid-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Vermont Department of Health Novel Coronavirus Webpage
- CCV Restart Plan
- COVID Exposure Control Plan
- General Resources for Students
- Procedures for Accessing CCV Centers – Spring 2021
- Food Assistance Resources
- Translated Materials about Coronavirus (See Resources)
- Public WiFi Hotspots in Vermont
- FFCRA – Employee Rights
Spring 2022 at CCV
CCV remains committed to providing a healthy learning environment and will continue to follow the most current state guidance and CDC safety protocols.
CCV currently requires vaccinations for students taking in-person classes.
Requiring vaccines, paired with other prevention measures, will help the College limit teaching and learning disruptions, reduce potential COVID exposures, and add yet another safeguard for our learning community. Prior to registering for spring and summer 2022 hybrid or in-person classes held at CCV academic centers, students will be required to provide proof of vaccination status or have an approved exemption on file.
We encourage students who plan to enroll to be vaccinated as soon as possible.
- Students will verify their registration intentions and submit proof of vaccination through a secure web form provided by the College.
- Information links will be sent to new students and available to returning students in the portal.
- Students may request a medical or religious exemption by filing an exemption request form.
- Students who indicate that they intend to request an exemption through the COVID-19 vaccination documentation process (https://ccv.edu/vax) will receive exemption forms at the email address provided.
- To request a copy of the exemption form through mail or email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students taking fully online classes are exempt from the vaccination requirement, but are strongly encouraged to submit their vaccination records for future access.
- Those registered for in-person classes who do not provide vaccination status documentation by January 7, 2022, are subject to removal from any pending in-person courses.
Submitting Vaccine Documentation
Follow the appropriate secure link below to log into our Vaccine Info Portal (hosted by Slate*) and enter your vaccination information.
You will need:
- Your CCV username and password
- Your vaccination card
- The ability upload a copy or take a picture of your vaccination card
- About 3-5 minutes to complete the job
Students (Current & Returning): https://ccv.edu/vax
Applicants for Admission: https://admissions.ccv.edu/status
*Technolutions Slate is a CCV & Vermont State Colleges System partner and meets all of our data security policies. You can login using your current CCV student login credentials.
For more information on getting vaccinated in Vermont, visit https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine/getting-covid-19-vaccine.
In accordance with CDC recommendations and the Scott Administration’s guidance for public schools, CCV has implemented universal indoor masking. All students, faculty, staff, and guests entering academic centers are required to wear a mask while indoors.
Recent College-wide Communications
October 15, 2021: Coronavirus Update to Staff and Faculty from President Joyce Judy
October 20, 2021: Coronavirus Update to Faculty from Dean of Academic Services Deborah Stewart
October 21, 2021: Coronavirus Update to Students from Dean of Strategic Initiatives and Student Affairs Heather Weinstein
Covid-19 Communications to CCV community, students, faculty, and staff.