Between Semester Hours:
August 15th – September 1st
* Closed on September 4th *
Fall 2017 classes start September 5th
Monday – Thursday
8:00am – 6:00PM
8:00am – 4:30PM
Welcome to CCV St. Albans! Our center recognizes students have busy schedules and we strive to meet those needs by offering both day and evenings classes. Our student resource advisors, financial aid counselor, tutors, and staff are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments – This will be your first meeting with your Advisor to make a plan for how CCV can help you achieve your goals. After applying, call the center to get started!
- Registration Information – Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may register via email or register online!
- Financial Aid – Apply for financial aid as soon as possible and make an appointment with your financial aid counselor, Mark McGinnis, at 802-524-6541.
- Learning & Career Center – Our Learning & Career Center is a convenient and comfortable space where you can quietly study, meet with peers or get assistance from an academic tutor. Access to the space is available during business hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment with a tutor, call 802-524-6541.