CCV Newport is located in the Emory Hebard State Office Building overlooking beautiful Lake Memphremagog. This center serves nearly 300 students each semester and is home to the CCV Center for Online Learning.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- Registration Information: Registration for Summer 2017 has begun. Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Lauren M Gillespie to start the process today.
- Parking: The parking spaces located closest to the building are for 30 minute parking only. Students are encouraged to park in the provided parking lot.
Visit our Learning & Career Center for FREE academic support