Welcome to CCV Middlebury, located in the heart of downtown Middlebury on the second floor of the beautiful landmark Battell Building. We invite you to tour our old-fashioned rooms with their high ceilings, tall windows, and beautiful views of the town green. Our setting is quaint, but we offer you a local doorway into the world of CCV at large with all the best that CCV has to offer — caring advisors, great faculty, extensive online learning options, and a warm community feel.
Call us at 802-388-3032 for:
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Jennifer Stefani at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today.