CCV Brattleboro has moved to downtown! Our new academic center is now OPEN at 41 Harmony Place in downtown Brattleboro. We’re pretty excited about the move, the new classrooms, the modern science labs, and the bustle of downtown right out our front door! Here are a few things to remember:
- Parking is available for students and visitors at the High Grove Parking Lot and the Brattleboro Transportation Center/Parking Garage for .30 per hour. Read more about parking options here.
- Questions? Call 802-254-6370
Welcome to CCV Brattleboro—with our convenient Brattleboro location and extensive online learning options, you don’t have to travel far to access our degree and certificate programs, workforce education, secondary education initiatives, continuing education opportunities, and academic and veterans support services.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us at call 802-254-6370 to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online! Registration Hours: Monday –Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time.