Step 1: Access Your Program Evaluation
- Log on to the portal https://portal.ccv.edu
- Go to Web Services (bottom left of the screen).
- Click on ‘Student Academic Planning.’
- Click on ‘Program Evaluation.’
Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions about your evaluation.
Step 2: Complete the Intent to Graduate Form
Please fill out the Intent to Graduate Form, and return it to your CCV academic center.
- Degree Program: Intent to Graduate Form 13 -14
- Certificate Program: Intent to Complete Certificate Form
Step 3: Take the Quantitative Reasoning Assessment
In addition to your coursework, you must complete the Quantitative Reasoning Assessment (QRA), which is one of the VSC’s graduation standards.
Step 4: Attend graduation in June!
Here’s what you need to know for the big day!