Whatever your interests and goals, there are CCV programs available to match them – you choose the path.CCV is an accredited, open-admissions college, offering a wide range of courses during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters at twelve Academic Centers and online. Classes are highly interactive, with students of all ages and backgrounds, offering you the opportunity to become part of our vibrant, engaged learning community.
CCV offers associate degree programs leading to Associate of Arts (A.A.), Associate of Science (A.S.) and Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.). We also offer several certificates. Our degree and certificate programs provide the knowledge you need for employment or further study at the bachelor’s level.
Visit our online catalog for complete and comprehensive program and course information.
Associate of Arts
- Early Childhood Education (A.A.)
- Graphic Design (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) with Specialization in Global Studies
- Multimedia Communications (A.A.)
- Visual Arts (A.A.)
Associate of Science
- Accounting (A.S.) +
- Administrative Management (A.S.)
- Business (A.S.) +
- Computer Systems Management (A.S.)
- Criminal Justice (A.S.) +
- Emergency Management (A.S.) +
- Environmental Science (A.S.)
- Hospitality & Tourism (A.S.)
- Human Services (A.S.) +
- STEM Studies (A.S.) +
Associate of Applied Science
- Applied Business Practices (A.A.S.) +
- Digital Marketing (A.A.S.) +
- Medical Assisting (A.A.S.)
- Network Administration (A.A.S.)
- Allied Health Preparation +
- Essential Workplace Skills
- Health Information Specialist
- Substance Abuse Services +
- Web Site Design +
Programs marked with “+” can be completed fully online.