Whatever your interests and goals, there are CCV programs available to match them – you choose the path.
CCV is an accredited, open-admissions college, offering a wide range of courses during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters at twelve Academic Centers and online. Classes are highly interactive, with students of all ages and backgrounds, offering you the opportunity to become part of our vibrant, engaged learning community.
CCV offers associate degree programs leading to Associate of Arts (A.A.), Associate of Science (A.S.) and Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.). We also offer several certificates. Our degree and certificate programs provide the knowledge you need for employment or further study at the bachelor’s level.
Visit our online catalog for complete and comprehensive program and course information.
Associate of Arts
- Design & Media Studies (A.A.)
- Early Childhood Education (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) with Specialization in Global Studies
Associate of Science
- Accounting (A.S.) +
- Administrative Management (A.S.) +
- Business (A.S.) +
- Criminal Justice (A.S.) +
- Environmental Science (A.S.)
- Human Services (A.S.) +
- Information Technology (A.S.)+
- STEM Studies (A.S.) +
Associate of Applied Science
- Allied Health Preparation +
- Childcare +
- Medical Billing & Coding +
- STEM Studies+
- Substance Abuse Services +
- Web Site Design +
- Workplace Skills +
Programs marked with “+” can be completed fully online.