Each of CCV’s 12 locations is staffed by full- or part-time coordinators, office managers, administrative assistants, and other specialized personnel who arrange and oversee the daily operation of the College. Our administrative offices also employ a variety of academic and administrative personnel. CCV offers a generous total compensation package which includes:
- Full-time CCV employees and their dependents are eligible to join the Vermont State College’s medical, dental and vision plans immediately upon hire.
- In addition, full-time staff receive paid leave including vacation, medical and personal time as well as 14 paid holidays.
- The VSC offers a generous retirement contribution for full-time staff toward a TIAA-CREF 403(b) plan without a required employee contribution.
- Benefits eligible employees also receive access to an employer paid Employee Assistance Program, life insurance and long-term disability plan.
- Tuition waiver benefits within the Vermont State Colleges are available for full-time employees and their dependents; tuition waivers for dependent children of full-time employees are available through the University of Vermont.
- Part-time, regular employees receive pro-rated paid leave benefits and are eligible for pro-rated CCV tuition benefits.