View our press highlights from August.Read More
View our press highlights from September.
- Step Up to Child Care come to tech center | News & Citizen | vtcgn.com Northern Lights at CCV partnered with other community organizations to offer a free training for early childhood education professionals.
- These States Offer Free College Programs to Residents | Yahoo | money.yahoo.com CCV is listed among other colleges across the country that offer free education, citing the McClure Free Degree Promise as the program for high schoolers to earn a free associate degree.
- Fairbanks Museum Science Annex Sees Slight Setback | caledonianrecord.com Despite construction setbacks, the Fairbanks Museum project continues and will be the home of the CCV-St. Johnsbury academic center upon its completion.
- CVMC offers work-study program for nurses |timesargus.com CCV has partnered with CVMC and Vermont Tech to offer a nursing career pathway program for careers as LPN’s and RN’s.
- Storytelling event for veterans coming this November to Colchester | colchestersun.com Vets Town Halls, sponsored by CCV, are taking place in October and November.
- ‘Memories after fire’ chronicles Percy fire | Stowe Reporter | vtcng.com CCV alumna Ann Marie Hovey displayed her art titled “Memory after the fire: A multimedia exhibition” in September.
- In-state tuition rates expanded for refugees | NBC5 | mynbc5.com Refugees in Vermont can pay in-state tuition rates to attend CCV and other VSCS institutions.
- TA Community News | timesargus.com CCV-Montpelier student Maia Mencucci received the 2022 Coca Cola Leaders of Promise Scholarship.
- Thompson House interim director has four decades of experience | reformer.com CCV’s programs are helping train healthcare workers in southern Vermont.
- Chloe Learey: The future of child care is now | vtdigger.org CCV has worked with organizations in Windham County to increase access to education for early childhood educators.