All classes are running as scheduled.
CCV Rutland is the Community College of Vermont’s second largest academic center in the state, serving over 700 students each semester. We take great pride in providing the highest quality of service and attention to each student. Honoring individuality and diversity, we spend time with each person discussing career goals, course and program placement, financial aid options, and overall marketability in the workplace.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Rutland City and celebrate cultural ties with many educational, business, and industry neighbors. Our convenient location, combined with an array of course offerings, affords students rich opportunities to become contributing members of our local community.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact a Financial Aid Counselor to start the process today.