Ways to Save Money on College
Join us Wednesday, April 25th from 6 - 7:30 pm when we team up with other area colleges and VSAC to talk about ways to save money through a variety of programs, including the full menu of initiatives CCV offers to current and recently graduated high school students. Check out our April Events Calendar for more info.
Be a part of the first CCV/CU Class of 2022!
Starting THIS FALL students will take classes together as a cohort on Tuesdays & Thursdays as the first step to getting TWO degrees in just four years. CCV-Rutland, in partnership with Castleton University, is excited to be able to offer the Direct Admissions Class of 2022 personalized workshops to help make the most out of the college experience as well as provide access to Castleton intramural activities and athletic facilities.
And best of all, financially savvy students will recognize the real savings with CCV's lowest tuition in the state for all four years thanks to the Castleton Success Scholarship!
How to Apply
- Choose a Direct Admissions major
- Apply for admission at CCV (apply.ccv.edu) On the application, indicate you're transferring to Castleton and your intended major.
- Fill out the VSCS Direct Admissions Enrollment Form
- Follow your transfer pathway each semester.
Other VSC Programs
While this cohort is being developed because of our physical proximity to Castleton, other Direct Admissions majors are certainly welcome. Take a look at all the options here: https://www.vsc.edu/direct-admissions/direct-admissions-programs/. The application process remains the same easy steps as above!
CCV-Rutland is the Community College of Vermont’s second largest academic center in the state, serving over 600 students each semester. We take great pride in providing the highest quality of service and attention to each student. Honoring individuality and diversity, we spend time with each person discussing career goals, course and program placement, financial aid options, and overall marketability in the workplace.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Rutland City and celebrate cultural ties with many educational, business, and industry neighbors. Our convenient location, combined with an array of course offerings, affords students rich opportunities to become contributing members of our local community.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact a Financial Aid Counselor to start the process today.