Transfer from CCV

Students in Winooski

More than 48 percent of CCV graduates choose to continue their education beyond an associate degree.  Students can take advantage of CCV’s flexible scheduling, small classes, expert advising, and affordability to earn an associate degree and then transfer to a 4-year institution to complete a bachelor degree.

CCV academic advisors are available to assist you with the transfer process. They can refer you to resources and help you create a CCV academic plan to meet your career and education goals.  Every institution has its own policies and procedures for accepting transfer courses.  Identifying and working with transfer schools early can help you select CCV courses and degree programs best suited for transfer.

Visit our Special Transfer Agreements page for information about the agreements CCV has with specific colleges and universities. Also check out the Consortium of Vermont Colleges‘ website for information on all programs available throughout Vermont.

Transcript Requests

To send your CCV transcript to an employer or another educational institution, you may submit a Transcript Release Form and the registrar’s office will mail or fax it at no cost. You can also get a copy of this form at any of our academic centers.  Once you have completed the form, you may fax, mail, or email it to the registrar’s office (

If you need an electronic transcript or additional shipping options, you can place your request electronically through Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe. This secure website offers transcripts that can be electronically delivered to an in-network college or university, emailed to an individual (they receive a one-time URL within an email) or sent using various shipping methods, including overnight. The minimum processing fee is $3.00 per transcript. Other charges apply according to the chosen method of delivery.

Please be aware that all financial or library obligations with CCV as well as any of the VSC colleges must be met before we can release your transcript.

Note: If you are interested in transferring credits from other colleges to CCV, go to our transfer student page.

Alumni of the Assessment of Prior Learning program should use this special request form to transfer those credits earned.

Enrollment Verification for Students

This is a free and secure self-service provided by the National Student Clearinghouse that allows you to:

  • View current or full enrollment history.
  • Print an enrollment verification certificate to send to loan providers, health insurers or other organizations that require proof of your enrollment at CCV.
  • Check notifications that were requested by your loan lenders.
  • Obtain a list of your loan lenders.

To view or obtain an enrollment certificate, click here. You will be asked to enter your CCV username and password before being taken to the National Student Clearinghouse website. Please contact the Registrar’s office if you have difficulty obtaining your enrollment information.

Degree Verifications

If your employer or another agency requires a degree verification, you may direct them to the National Student Clearinghouse public website They can also request information via mail:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

  • "At CCV I was able to engage with people working in my field of study. My experience was invaluable to my career."

    Harry Knowles ’11 A.S. Human Services