This year, CCV and the Vermont State Colleges are offering millions of dollars in scholarships, free tuition, and other financial aid opportunities. Generous funding from the State of Vermont is supporting the following programs for Vermont residents*:
- Welcome Home Scholarship: Up to $5,000 for Vermonters transferring to CCV from out of state, or students who left college between March 1, 2020 and May 1, 2021.
- Degree Completion Scholarship: Free tuition for up to 30 credits for Vermonters who have been out of school for at least two years and already have at least 40 college credits.
- 802 Opportunity Grant: Free tuition and fees for any student whose family income is $50,000 or less. This program is also provided by VSAC. Learn more at vsac.org/802Opportunity.
- Free Training for Vermonters: Up to two free classes at any VSCS school for Vermonters whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19. To enroll, visit vtworkers.vsc.edu.
Ready to apply? Follow these simple steps:
- Apply to CCV. Our application is free and takes just ten minutes to complete.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the VSAC Vermont Grant Application. Find all the information you’ll need to apply on our Financial Aid page.
- Reach out to your local CCV center for support! Financial aid counselors throughout the state can answer your questions, help you apply for scholarships, and make sure you’re getting all of the financial assistance you’re eligible for.
* Students must qualify for in-state status based on Vermont State Colleges System Policy 301.