Sign up for one of two testing options offered at CCV Winooski:
- The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) offers more than 30 tests in areas such as composition, literature, history, social sciences, science, mathematics, business, and world languages. Check www.clep.org for more information.
- The DSST Program (formerly DANTES Subject Standardized Tests) helps you receive college credits through more than 30 exams in college subject areas such as social sciences, math, applied technology, business, physical sciences and humanities. Check www.getcollegecredit.com for more information.
Testing is straightforward and reasonably priced
You pay only the testing fee of $135-$142 per test. Tests carry three to twelve credits. Check the list of available tests and make your testing appointment by calling 802-654-0670. Tests are computer-based and are administered at CCV Winooski. Pre-testing practice materials are available from the exam providers to help you test successfully. Most test outcomes are available instantly.
Testing by examination is a good option for you if you
- Have studied on your own, through online courses, or trainings at work
- Are confident you can meet the subject requirements
- Are enthusiastic about preparing for the test
- Enjoy testing
- Want immediate results
Ask a CCV Advisor, contact CCV Winooski at 802-654-0670, or attend a free Prior Learning Assessment information session.
Your Knowledge + Expertise
Equals College Credit!
Take our 5 minute assessment to see how you can save time & money toward college!