CCV’s unique bookkeeping pathway allows you to earn the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers‘ (NACPB) Certified Public Bookkeeping license after completing a CCV bookkeeping certificate in as little as one year or working as a bookkeeper for two.
Here’s how it works:
1. In your first semester at CCV (15 weeks) you will take:
And earn NACPB certificates in:
2. Then you will prepare for your CPB license by completing one of the following two requirements:
- Earn your CCV bookkeeping certificate (doable in as little as one year)
- Work as a full-time bookkeeper for two years.
3. After completing the requirements you will apply for the license,
Once you are approved, you can proudly put the letters “CPB” after your name and continue to advance your career.
For more information and to register please contact your local CCV center or Mike Keogh, Business and Community Outreach Manager 802.786.5188.
Are you a business owner or employer? Find out more about our services for Business & Industry.