Sometimes the difference between a $10 an hour job and a $16 an hour job is simply a matter of earning a credential or getting some training. In today’s workplace, industry-recognized credentials carry earning power and being trained in specific software and technologies makes you an asset to employers.
At CCV, we offer credentialing and training opportunities at our locations around the state and online. These programs have been designed from the ground up with input from Vermont employers on the skills and knowledge they’d like to see workers equipped with. Get credentialed, get trained, get your next promotion.
Health and Human Services
- ACRE (Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators) Certificate of Achievement
- Apprentice Addiction Professional
- Certified Production Technician (CPT)
- Quality Practices and Measurement
- Processes and Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production
- Certified Public Bookkeeper License
- Certified Customer Service Professional
- Bookkeeping Certification
- Accounting Certification
- Payroll Certification
- Quickbooks Online Certification