Whatever your interests and goals, there are CCV programs available to match them – you choose the path.
CCV is an accredited, open-admissions college, offering a wide range of courses during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters at twelve Academic Centers and online. Classes are highly interactive, with students of all ages and backgrounds, offering you the opportunity to become part of our vibrant, engaged learning community.
CCV offers associate degree programs leading to Associate of Arts (A.A.) and Associate of Science (A.S.). We also offer several certificates. Our degree and certificate programs provide the knowledge you need for employment or further study at the bachelor’s level.
Visit our online catalog for complete and comprehensive program and course information.
Associate of Arts
- Design & Media Studies (A.A.)
- Early Childhood Education (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) +
- Liberal Studies (A.A.) with Specialization in Global Studies
Associate of Science
- Accounting (A.S.) +
- Behavioral Science (A.S.)+
- Business (A.S.) +
- Environmental Science (A.S.)
- Health Science (A.S.) +
- Information Technology (A.S.)+
- Professional Studies (A.S.) +
- STEM Studies (A.S.) +
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Allied Health Preparation +
- Childcare +
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Digital Media Production +
- Funeral Director +
- Graphic Design +
- Media Communications+
- Medical Billing & Coding +
- STEM Studies+
- Studio Art
- Web Development +
- Workplace Skills +
Programs marked with “+” can be completed fully online.