Only the FAFSA is required of every applicant. We will contact you if you need to complete any of the other listed forms.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – CCV’s school code is 011167
- Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks Form (FAAPT) – CCV login required
2020 – 2021 Forms (for fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021 semesters)
- 20-21 Dependent Household Size
- 20-21 Independent Household Size
- 20-21 Parent Tax Non-Filer Statement Form
- 20-21 Student Tax Non-Filer Statement Form
- 20-21 Tax Filer Instructions
- 20-21 High School Completion Status
- 20-21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances – Dependent
- 20-21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances – Independent
- 20-21 Verification of Independent Status
If you or your parents’ financial situation has been negatively impacted in 2020 due to COVID-19, CCV and VSAC may be able to help. Additional state and federal grant funds may be available to you.
For additional Federal grant opportunities, please compete the “20/21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances” form and contact your local financial aid counselor.