Only the FAFSA is required of every applicant. We will contact you if you need to complete any of the other listed forms.

2020 – 2021 Forms (for fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021 semesters)

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Form

If you or your parents’ financial situation has been negatively impacted in 2020 due to COVID-19, CCV and VSAC may be able to help. Additional state and federal grant funds may be available to you.

Vermont residents may contact VSAC about State grant opportunities at 1-800-882-4166, email or check MyVSAC Work with Grants at

For additional Federal grant opportunities, please compete the “20/21 Appeal – Change in financial circumstances” form and contact your local financial aid counselor.

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

  • “When I started at CCV I was nervous, but once I started taking classes it was fine. It’s a really great environment and the advisors are all really good.”

    Justin Mason CCV-Newport