If you are 65 or older*, you may audit one CCV course tuition-free per semester. Additional classes are available at a reduced rate. That’s a perfect reason to explore a new topic or deepen your knowledge in an area of interest. Take classes in a wide variety of subjects including art, music, history, languages, writing, literature, and even forensics!
View our current schedule and apply today.
- Classes must first attain a sufficient enrollment level, and a senior citizen may not take the place of a paying student in courses with enrollment limits. Auditing senior citizens will not be registered until at least one week before the start of the applicable semester.
- Senior citizens must pay relevant administration and course fees.
- Suitable evidence of eligibility may be required before a waiver can be issued.
- Depending on your desired courses and academic background, you may be asked to complete the skills assessment.
Returning Students: Already a CCV student? View our current schedule and request to audit your free course at https://ccv.edu/audit65 (student login required).
New Students: View our current schedule and apply today.
* Students who are 65 years or older are able to audit one class per semester with no tuition charge and take additional courses at a reduced tuition rate at any Vermont State Colleges System institution. Charges for additional courses are set at the rate of 50% of the charged tuition. Participants are responsible for the administrative fee and any fees associated with the course. To be eligible for a free audited course, senior citizens must be non-matriculated (not seeking a degree). Senior citizens may also enroll in credit-bearing course work applicable to degree or certificate programs at the rate of 50% of the charged tuition.