Welcome to CCV Winooski! Our center serves over 2,000 students in the greater Burlington area. With nearly 200 morning, daytime, and evening courses offered each semester, students can find classes that fit their schedule. We have 7 student advisors and two financial aid counselors who are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Class Sign Up Information: Summer 2020 appointments are available starting February 10th. Please call 802-654-0544 and leave us a voicemail or text us at 802-518-0437. Administrative staff will be checking voicemails and text messages often between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm. Feel free to review the course schedule prior to calling or stopping in. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Building a relationship with your Academic Advisor is one of the most important keys to success in college. Please connect with your advisor through phone appointments, phone calls, email, or text. To schedule an appointment with your advisor please call 802-654-0505 or text us at 802-518-0437.
- United Way Resource Coordinator CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / email@example.com) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.