Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Winooski center is currently not open to the public. The administrative staff is available via phone reception hours posted below.
- Computer lab appointments are only available for currently registered students, to schedule please call the front desk.
- To pick up your $25 Student ID Card, please call the front desk to schedule a pickup time.
Front Desk Phone Reception hours for Spring 2021:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Hartness Library Books Drop Off now available at the Winooski Center!
The Drop Off box is located behind the building and underneath the carport. Please remember that this is for Hartness Library Books ONLY. If you have any questions, please call the front desk.
Welcome to CCV Winooski! Our center serves over 2,000 students in the greater Burlington area. With nearly 200 morning, daytime, and evening courses offered each semester, students can find classes that fit their schedule. We have 7 student advisors and two financial aid counselors who are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Class Sign Up Information: Summer 2021 registration appointments will be available April 5th! Please call 802-654-0544 or text us at 802-518-0437. Administrative staff will be available Monday – Friday via phone and text messages between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Feel free to review the course schedule prior to calling or stopping in. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Building a relationship with your Academic Advisor is one of the most important keys to success in college. Please connect with your advisor through phone appointments, email, or text. To schedule an phone appointment with your advisor please call 802-654-0505 or text us at 802-518-0437.
- United Way Resource Coordinator CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.