In-between semester building hours: December 17, 2019 - January 20, 2020.
*8:00AM-6:30PM on Jan. 7 & Jan. 16
*CLOSED on weekends starting 12/21
Welcome to CCV Winooski! Our center serves over 2,000 students in the greater Burlington area. With nearly 200 morning, daytime, and evening courses offered each semester, students can find classes that fit their schedule. We have 7 student advisors and two financial aid counselors who are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Class Sign Up Information: Sign up for Spring & Summer will be happening on a walk-in basis January 6 through January 20 between the hours of 10:00 AM–4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with extended hours on January 7 & January 16 from 10:00 AM–6:30 PM.
- Academic Advising: Building a relationship with your Academic Advisor is one of the most important keys to success in college. Please connect with your advisor through in-person appointments, phone calls, email or text. To schedule an appointment with your advisor please call 802-654-0505 or simply stop by the front desk.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Sarah is in the Learning Center on Tuesdays from 12 p.m.- 4 p.m. You can also email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.