Welcome to CCV Winooski! Our center serves over 2,000 students in the greater Burlington area. With over 300 morning, daytime, and evening courses offered each semester, students can find classes that fit their schedule. We have 15 academic advisors and three financial aid counselors who are ready to provide you with individualized support.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Class Sign Up Information: Summer 2019 appointments are available. Please call 802-654-0544 or stop by the scheduling office to make your appointment. The office is open between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Academic Advising: Building a relationship with your Academic Advisor can be one of the most important keys to success in college. Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor at a time that works for you. An on-call advisor is also available for very quick questions or to process forms in room 103K on the first floor. Hours are typically Monday-Thursday from 12:00 noon-5:00 PM during the semester.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Sarah is in the Learning & Career Center on Mondays from 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. You can also email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.