Hello Fall 2018 Students!
Fall tutoring @ The Learning Center (2nd floor). September 11 to December 13th.
WRITING HELP: MATH HELP:
Mondays 12-2 Mondays 12-2
Tuesdays 3:30-5:30 Tuesdays 10-12
Thursdays 9:30-11:30 Thursdays 9:30-11:30
Welcome to CCV Upper Valley! With our convenient location and extensive online learning options, you don’t have to travel far to access our degree and certificate programs, workforce education and secondary education initiatives, continuing education opportunities, and academic and veterans support services.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Tricia Kent to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Connie Beal is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Connie at 802-881-4218.