Welcome to CCV St. Johnsbury! As a member of this center’s community, you are part of one of CCV’s smaller academic centers – with five staff members, 20 faculty members, and about 200 students. At the same time, you are part of the larger community of CCV – 6,000 students per semester and 700 faculty members college-wide.
At CCV St. Johnsbury, you will enjoy small class sizes and personal attention from staff. We offer all the support services offered at our larger academic centers including academic advising, financial aid, a Learning Center, student computing space, a Community of Student Representatives (CSR) group, and online services such as access to the Hartness Library, eTutoring, and our online textbooks ordering system. You’ll also enjoy a great selection of courses right here in St. Johnsbury.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Tina Prescott to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Connie Beal is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Connie at 802-881-4218.