CCV Newport is located in the Emory Hebard State Office Building overlooking beautiful Lake Memphremagog. This center serves nearly 300 students each semester and is home to the CCV Center for Online Learning.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with Kay McIsaac.
- Registration Information: Registration for Summer 2020 has begun and Fall 2020 begins on April 6th. Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Financial Aid: Time to fill out your 20-21 FAFSA. The sooner you apply, the better course options you have. Don’t wait, call today to setup an appointment, 334-3387. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Eliza Walters to start the process today.
- Parking: The parking spaces located closest to the building are for 30 minute parking only. Students are encouraged to park in the provided parking lot.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / email@example.com) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.