Updated Center Hours for Spring and Summer 2021:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
CCV Newport is located in the Emory Hebard State Office Building overlooking beautiful Lake Memphremagog. This center serves nearly 300 students each semester and is home to the CCV Center for Online Learning.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center at 802-334-3387 or text 802-698-0039 to find a time that works for you!
- Academic Advising: Building a relationship with your Academic Advisor is one of the most important keys to success in college. Connect with your advisor today, Kay McIsaac, by phone 802-334-3387, text 802-662-1255 or email email@example.com.
- Registration Information: Registration for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 begins on April 5th. Register early to get the course you want. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Financial Aid: Time to fill out your 2021-2022 FAFSA for Fall 2021. The sooner you apply, the better course options you have. Don’t wait, start the process today! You can reach out to Eliza Walters, Financial Aid Counselor by phone 802-334-3387, text 802-448-8120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking: The parking spaces located closest to the building are for 30 minute parking only. Students are encouraged to park in the provided parking lot.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.