Welcome! CCV Morrisville truly embraces what this simple word means: welcome. From our diverse student population, rich with life, experiences and the desire to learn; to our dedicated faculty, who have the most interesting, enriching backgrounds, and who believe in the empowerment of our community; to the members and organizations within our community that we call friends; to the wonderfully vibrant dedicated staff who work with every student to reach their goals; the message is always the same: “Welcome.” Feel free to stop by to get to know us and so we can get to know you too.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Justin Bourdeau to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: Connie Beal is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Connie at 802-881-4218.