Welcome! CCV Morrisville truly embraces what this simple word means: welcome. From our diverse student population, rich with life, experiences and the desire to learn; to our dedicated faculty, who have the most interesting, enriching backgrounds, and who believe in the empowerment of our community; to the members and organizations within our community that we call friends; to the wonderfully vibrant dedicated staff who work with every student to reach their goals; the message is always the same: “Welcome.” Feel free to stop by to get to know us and so we can get to know you too.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointment: The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one New Student Advising appointment with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes on time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Justin Bourdeau to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.