Welcome to CCV Middlebury, located in the heart of downtown Middlebury on the second floor of the beautiful landmark Battell Building. We invite you to tour our old-fashioned rooms with their high ceilings, tall windows, and beautiful views of the town green. Our setting is quaint, but we offer you a local doorway into the world of CCV at large with all the best that CCV has to offer — caring advisors, great faculty, extensive online learning options, and a warm community feel.
Call us at 802-388-3032 for:
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact Financial Aid Counselor Michaela George at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today.
United Way Resource Coordinator: Sarah Allerton is available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare and financial management. Email, call, or text Sarah at 802-578-4265.
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.