CCV has partnered with a textbook vendor, eCampus, to provide you with more choices to help reduce textbook costs. eCampus is a full-service bookstore that provides a robust used and rental market as well as access to purchasing textbooks on the open marketplace from independent sellers. For classes in all locations, including online and Winooski:
- Order online: bookstore.ccv.edu
- Order by phone: 1-877-284-6744
You are responsible for ordering books and materials and for bringing them to class.
eCampus offers textbook buyback through their website. Go to bookstore.ccv.edu and select the “Sell” option. Students are also able to apply this money as a credit on their eCampus account for future purchases.
Buy and Sell Used Books through CCV
Check the CCV Marketplace in the student portal for opportunities to buy and sell used textbooks.
Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks
You may charge up to $500 of your textbook expenses against your financial aid if:
- You have enough financial aid to cover the semester tuition and fees.
- You purchase your books from our online bookstore.
1. Complete the CCV Financial Aid Advance to Purchase Textbooks form (FAAPT) for the appropriate semester. You will receive an email with the status of your request and further instruction.
2. When the bookstore is open, order your books up to the authorized amount, which will appear as a credit. You will need to pay any remaining balance at the time of order.