CCV is a dynamic place to learn. The College offers a wide variety of opportunities and resources, but it’s up to you to take advantage of them.
When you enroll at CCV, you join a community. You’ll meet students of all ages and backgrounds. You’ll work with faculty and staff who are committed to assist you in meeting your academic and career goals.
Discover and use the CCV resources that support student learning and success:
- Attend orientation. In a recent survey of new students, 96% of respondents said that the information covered in orientation was crucial to surviving the first weeks of the semester. Ask about orientation at your local campus.
- Get tutoring in any subject by accessing our 24/7 on-demand, online tutoring with tutor.com.
- Explore careers and identify your professional goals by working with CCV’s Career Services.
- Meet with your academic advisor regularly for assistance in selecting courses, planning your academic program, preparing for graduation and transfer, and overcoming obstacles.
- CCV offers a quality education at the lowest cost of any college in Vermont, and we are here to help you apply for and receive financial aid. Our financial aid counselors are available to help you throughout the financial aid process – from application to award letter.
- If you’ve already earned some college credits, transfer them toward a CCV degree.
- Work with a tutor on writing, math, research and computers at your nearest Learning Center.
- Get in-depth research help from librarians, access to magazines, newspapers, journals and eBooks, as well as free book delivery through the Hartness Library.
- If you have a documented disability, meet with an academic advisor who can provide support services and work with you to arrange appropriate accommodations.
- Forge new friendships, explore career opportunities, network with community members, and fulfill personal interests by getting involved in your local and even global community.