Register for Classes
Before you register you must:
- Complete CCV’s admissions and application process (for new students only).
- Activate your account in CCV’s Portal by going to https://portal.ccv.edu and clicking on the link for New Users. Note: Newly admitted students will be able to use the portal web registration within several days of completing the admissions process.
- Consult with your advisor about your class choices.
- Set up an appointment at the CCV academic center closest to you.
- Register for classes with the help of a CCV staff member.
- Payment options include cash, check, credit card, employer or agency voucher, payment plan, or financial aid approval by a CCV financial aid counselor.
- Check the web schedule to find the course code or the course and section number for your classes. Example: CIS-1234-VU01
- Log onto CCV’s Portal and go to Web Services, located at the top left side of the page.
- Click on Student Registrationin the Web Services section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Register for Sections. Follow on-screen instructions and fill in requested information. When finished, click Submit.
- Return to the Students menu to verify your class schedule.
- Choose Account Summary in the Student Menu to view your bill, then Make a Payment to pay your bill. Web registrations may be paid with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
Web Registration Resources
Want to watch it full screen? Click the lower-right hand corner of the video once it’s playing.
Note:There can be several reasons why registration on the web cannot be completed, such as providing documentation of prerequisites. In such situations, contact your local advisor for assistance.