Register for Classes
Before you register you must:
- Complete CCV’s admissions and application process (for new students only).
- Activate your account in CCV’s Portal by going to https://portal.ccv.edu and clicking on the link for New Users. Note: Newly admitted students will be able to use the portal web registration within several days of completing the admissions process.
- Consult with your advisor about your class choices.
- Set up an appointment at the CCV academic center closest to you.
- Register for classes with the help of a CCV staff member.
- Payment options include cash, check, credit card, employer or agency voucher, payment plan, or financial aid approval by a CCV financial aid counselor.
- Check the web schedule to find the synonym (five digits) or the course and section number for your classes. Example: CIS-1234-VU01
- Log onto CCV’s Portal and go to Web Services, located at the top left side of the page.
- Click on Student Registration.
- Click on Register for Sections. Follow on-screen instructions and fill in requested information. When finished, click Submit.
- Return to the Students menu to verify your class schedule.
- Choose Account Summary in the Student Menu to view your bill, then Make a Payment to pay your bill. Web registrations may be paid with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
Note:There can be several reasons why registration on the web cannot be completed, such as providing documentation of prerequisites. In such situations, contact your local advisor for assistance.
Printable Online Registration Instructions