Updated Center Hours for Fall 2020:
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Academic Advisor Contact Info
Nathan Astin (also works with new admissions)
Financial Aid Advisor Contact Info
Be a part of CCV/CU Class of 2024!
CCV-Rutland, in partnership with Castleton University, is excited to be able to offer Direct Admissions students personalized workshops to help make the most out of the college experience as well as provide access to Castleton intramural activities and athletic facilities.
And best of all, financially savvy students will recognize the real savings with CCV's lowest tuition in the state for all four years thanks to the Castleton Success Scholarship!
How to Apply
- Choose a Direct Admissions major
- Apply for admission at CCV (apply.ccv.edu) On the application, indicate you're transferring to Castleton and your intended major.
- Fill out the VSCS Direct Admissions Enrollment Form
- Follow your transfer pathway each semester.
Other VSC Programs
While this cohort is being developed because of our physical proximity to Castleton, other Direct Admissions majors are certainly welcome. Take a look at all the options here: https://www.vsc.edu/direct-admissions/direct-admissions-programs/. The application process remains the same easy steps as above!
A New Career in the New Year?
Interested in working at GE or other well-paying manufacturing jobs but don't know how to get there? Our Certified Production Technician classes will get you in the door! Multiple funding options are available.
Accounting firms and businesses are looking for employees who can perform general bookkeeping tasks, and many let you work for home. Earn your license as a Certified Public Bookkeeper in one year to demonstrate your employability!
Medical Assistants are needed at RRMC, CHCRR, and other medical offices around the county. Complete the core courses to learn the necessary skills and use the required internships to get in the door and show them why they should hire you!
Are you in a position that needs additional skills to advance? Take a class in spreadsheets, management, communication, or customer service to build those necessary skills.
Multiple funding opportunities are available for all of these pathways! Contact us today!
CCV-Rutland is the Community College of Vermont’s second largest academic center in the state, serving over 600 students each semester. We take great pride in providing the highest quality of service and attention to each student. Honoring individuality and diversity, we spend time with each person discussing career goals, course and program placement, financial aid options, and overall marketability in the workplace.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Rutland City and celebrate cultural ties with many educational, business, and industry neighbors. Our convenient location, combined with an array of course offerings, affords students rich opportunities to become contributing members of our local community.
- Registration Information: Register early to get the course you need. Review the course schedule and call us to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Returning students may be able to register online!
- Academic Advising: Want some advice on your next step toward success? Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment with your advisor.
- New Student Advising Appointments (NSAA): The first step all new degree-seeking students take is to schedule a one-on-one NSAA with an advisor. Please call the center to find a time that works for you!
- Orientations: All new degree-seeking students will sign up for an orientation when they register for classes. Check out the schedule to choose the best day and time for you!
- Financial Aid: Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can register for classes in time. Contact a Financial Aid Counselor to start the process today.
- United Way Resource Coordinator: CCV’s United Way Working Bridges Coordinators are available to support students with transportation, housing, childcare, healthcare, and financial management. You can reach out to Sarah Allerton (802-578-4265 / email@example.com) or Kristin Kany (802-735-4438 / firstname.lastname@example.org) by phone, text, or email anytime!
- Tutor.com: Need help with homework? Get online, on-demand help around the clock with Tutor.com. Students can connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors, drop off an essay for review, and even take practice quizzes. This service is available 24/7 through each Canvas classroom. To sign in to Tutor.com, go to your Canvas course online and find On-Demand in the Tutor.com navigation menu. Click on the link. No further login necessary.