CCV’s Career Services team is available to provide students and alumni a range of personalized services. From exploring careers to embarking on a job search to sending a thank you note following a job interview, our team can help.
Work with Career Services to:
- explore a variety of careers,
- identify a job that matches your interests and skills,
- understand how a CCV degree prepares you to get a job in your chosen career,
- build dynamic, professional résumés,
- develop compelling cover letters,
- understand and develop professionalism,
- practice interviewing,
- gain professional confidence,
- arrange job shadow and informational interview opportunities,
- find internships, and
- learn to manage a successful job search.
Meet Our Team
Manager of Career Learning
Anja Ouellette is an NCDA Certified Career Services Provider with an MEd. in English Education focused on teaching writing. She joined the Career Services team in 2018 and has helped hundreds of students explore career options, set goals, write resumes, practice interviews, and apply for jobs. Anja is currently working to expand opportunities for CCV students to participate in career development and work-based learning activities. She is also co-chair of the Advising and Teaching Excellence committee.
Coordinator of Career Services
Lori Hebert has worked in the field of Career and Technical Education for the past 20 years. She has worked with high-school and adult students helping them relate their academic pursuits to a career they can enjoy and have passion for. She has been an Instructor at CCV teaching courses in the field of Education and Human Services. Lori is enjoying being at CCV and helping students be able to relate their education to a fulfilling career. Lori holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Art Education and a Master’s degree in Education.
Connect with Anja & Lori
- Chat with us by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right corner.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
- Call us toll free at 1-833-528-7468