CCV’s Career Services team is available to provide students and alumni a range of personalized services. From exploring careers to embarking on a job search to sending a thank you note following a job interview, our team can help.
Work with Career Services to:
- explore a variety of careers,
- identify a job that matches your interests and skills,
- understand how a CCV degree prepares you to get a job in your chosen career,
- build dynamic, professional résumés,
- develop compelling cover letters,
- understand and develop professionalism,
- practice interviewing,
- gain professional confidence,
- arrange job shadow and informational interview opportunities,
- find internships, and
- learn to manage a successful job search.
Connect with Career Services
- Chat with us: The chat box will appear at the bottom of the page when chat is available.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
- Career Services toll free number: 1-833-528-7468
Meet Our Coordinator of Career Services
Anja Ouellette’s zeal for education led her to earn an MEd. in teaching writing. She has worked with first-generation college-bound high school students and English as a Second Language adults working toward their GEDs, as well as as a writing tutor for college students. After some time working in medical scheduling and billing, Anja is very excited to join CCV and help people find their way into fulfilling careers. She loves helping students discover their passions and express themselves through their writing.