CCV’s career consultants are available to provide students and alumni a range of personalized career services. From exploring careers to embarking on a job search to help sending a thank you note following a job interview, our consultants can assist you and make sure you’re getting the task done correctly.
Work with a career consultant to:
- explore a variety of careers,
- identify a job that matches your interests and skills,
- understand how a CCV degree prepares you to get a job in your chosen career,
- build dynamic, professional resumes,
- develop compelling cover letters,
- understand and develop professionalism,
- practice interviewing,
- gain professional confidence,
- arrange job shadow and informational interview opportunities,
- find internships, and
- learn to manage a successful job search
Connect with a Career Consultant
Meet Our Career Consultants
As a Career Consultant, Penny Nolte helps students identify their personal and professional goals in order to prepare for their futures.
She really enjoys sharing CCV’s career services online through meeting with students, making classroom presentations, and consulting with faculty. A lifelong learner, Penny’s Bachelor’s Degree is in studio arts. She then earned an Ed.D. from UVM and an M.S. in Management Systems from Clarkson University as an older student.
Penny has worked in education and workforce development in Vermont for twenty-five years, and looks forward to hearing from CCV students and faculty alike!