Welcome to Spring!
Classes are officially underway! Our spring 2021 semester classes are taking place in multiple online formats, and we’re pleased to share the many resources that are available to help you succeed this spring and beyond. Have a great semester!
- Visit the CARES Act to see if you could qualify for emergency funding due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Visit our Current Students page to find information on account access and activation, student program and course planning, student finances, and more.
- Get 24/7, on-demand help with homework, essays, and questions with our new online tutoring service, Tutor.com.
- Check out our Career Services page for tips on applying for a job or to work with a Career Consultant.
- Buy and sell used textbooks at CCV’s online bookstore.
- Explore Hartness Library for books, eBooks, documentaries, audio materials, periodicals, research support, and more.
- Reach out to CCV’s Working Bridges Resource Advisor, Sarah Allerton, who can help you with everything from finding childcare to transportation.
- If you meet certain requirements, you may be eligible to participate in a federal program that’s chock full of great benefits. Learn more about the TRIO program here.
- If you are a veteran or military-connected student, our Veterans Services team is eager to help you meet your education and career goals.