Register for Spring!

The clocks may have fallen back, but CCV is springing ahead! Registration for spring and summer 2020 is now open. At CCV, you’ll get a high-quality education that’s also flexible and affordable. Choose from nearly 1,000 classes offered during the day, in the evening, online, and on weekends, including dozens of accelerated options. Get one-on-one support from our advisors, who are here to help you meet your education and career goals. Meet our friendly financial aid counselors, available at all 12 CCV locations, to learn about the many ways we can help you pay for college.

Don’t forget that high school students can take CCV classes for free, that we offer specialized support for veteran and military students, and that adult students can earn college credit for on-the-job experience through our prior learning assessment program.

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "CCV's staff and my instructors prepared me to continue with my education and to strive to reach my goals. I am forever grateful for the opportunities presented!"

Lindsay Haley ’14 A.S. Human Services
    CCV-Montpelier