Register for Spring!

The clocks may have fallen back, but CCV is springing ahead! Registration for spring and summer 2020 is now open. At CCV, you’ll get a high-quality education that’s also flexible and affordable. Choose from nearly 1,000 classes offered during the day, in the evening, online, and on weekends, including dozens of accelerated options. Get one-on-one support from our advisors, who are here to help you meet your education and career goals. Meet our friendly financial aid counselors, available at all 12 CCV locations, to learn about the many ways we can help you pay for college.

Don’t forget that high school students can take CCV classes for free, that we offer specialized support for veteran and military students, and that adult students can earn college credit for on-the-job experience through our prior learning assessment program.

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski